Friday 18 October 2013

Initial Ideas for Main Task

coldplay_v.jpgI will have unsigned bands featuring in my magazine, in order to give them the push they need to get signed. I want to create a music magazine for quite a wide audience, so my sub-genre(s) will be mainly alternative pop and rock, with some classic rock but I will publish about pretty much any sub-genre of up and coming bands/artists.  As well as featuring unknown artists, I will include a few articles about big artists. Some popular artists that I could include are AC/DC, James Blunt and Coldplay, as they fit the main sub-genres. I have chosen these sub-genres because they are my favourite type of music and I know others who like it too.

Photo_-_Festival_de_Cornouaille_2011_-_James_Blunt_en_concert_le_19_juillet_-_028.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment